NATHAN COPPEDGE PHILOSOPHER
I have made what I take to be radical strides in
A short list of my accomplishments in philosophy:
*Nathan Coppedge is the founder of objective
coherentism, a branch of objectivity different from
Randian objectivism and more optimistic about the
project of knowledge than traditional claims such as
those previously made by Popper, Lewis, and Rescher.
* Founder of numerous systems Systems Theory.
* 1-Degree Absolute Knowledge using Categorical
* Paroxysm: Solution to All Paradoxes. HERE.
* First official writings on 'Metem-Physics' a
discipline devoted to the materialism or
objectivity of ideas.
* Philosophical 'Exceptionism' as an official area of
study. (book HERE).
* The conception that matter is meaning.
* The idea that religion is for God.
* The idea that relative relativism = absolutism.
* The concept of double-compatibilism as an argument
for free will.
* Remarkable creative translations of the thoughts of
Lichtenberg, Locke, Novalis, Kant, Picabia, and
Protagoras (in The Golden Notebook) and Socrates.
Wikia article on Nathan Coppedge
I now have 1+ citations on Google Scholar!
The best biography available is present at Nathan
Coppedge: Philosopher, Artist, Inventor, Poet.
BACK TO INDEX PAGE AT NATHANCOPPEDGE.COM