NATHAN COPPEDGE PHILOSOPHER
I have made what I take to be radical strides in
A short list of my accomplishments in philosophy:
*Member of the International Honor Society for
*Author of "Coherent Philosophy Systems".
*Author of "Socratic Writings".
*Author of "Programmable Heuristics" Parts 1 and 2.
*Author of a method for guessing questions.
*Author of articles on intuitive calculus and related
methods, such as Polycalculus and Female Calculus.
*Nathan Coppedge is the founder of objective
* Founder of numerous systems Systems Theory.
* 1-Degree Absolute Knowledge using Categorical
* Paroxysm: Solution to All Paradoxes. HERE.
* Philosophical 'Exceptionism' as an official area of
study. (book HERE).
* The conception that matter is meaning.
* The idea that religion is for God.
* Theories on the philosophy of physics including 78
Binary Laws, Coherent Physics, quantum 3-dynamics,
isostatic electrodynamic quantum location, etc.
* Relativized relativism as basis for absolutes.
* Double-compatibilism as an argument for free will.
* Remarkable creative translations of the thoughts of
Lichtenberg, Locke, Novalis, Kant, Picabia, and
Protagoras (in The Golden Notebook) and Socrates.
* Interpretation of the Tao Te Ching.
* Philosophy based on memory of life as Marie Antoinette.
* Theories of how to cheat physics.
* Founder of the Asceticurean spiritual religion.
* Inventor of String-Theoretic Deduction.
Wikia article on Nathan Coppedge
I now have 1+ citations on Google Scholar!
The best biography available is present at Nathan
Coppedge: Philosopher, Artist, Inventor, Poet.
BACK TO INDEX PAGE AT NATHANCOPPEDGE.COM